January 1, 2010

OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!



Looks like Ol' Gus had quite a night, doesn't it? Gus actually got to spend the evening at Pet Supplies. He just loves it and so do I as it is such a great place to continue his socialization and training. ( I think this also proves we are old beyond our years for spending New Years this way  LOL ) Ang and I had fun watching him "try" to get away with murder but no such luck for him. I am not sure why they put the rawhide chews so low but I think Gus got a couple of sample licks in. He seemed quite happy with the biscuits we bought but frowned when we went to the collar area and puchased his new training collar. The little guy outgrows these very fast and is almost ready to use a twenty-two inch collar. While he gave us the usually growing pains of being a puppy in 2009 there is noooo doubt the joy has far and away outweighed the negatives. I hope it continues in 2010!! Our best to all who check into this blog for 2010 as well.