January 19, 2010

Yuck!! These feathers taste horrible.



Dad keeps telling me stories about how great his retrievers were so I thought I would see for myself. Either he was lying to me or those Chessies and Labs were crazy. Not only are the feathers no fun to eat but there is no way I am jumping into ice water for that thimg. If he wants to eat these he can have at them. I think I will continue to stay in the nice, warm house and "guard" mom when he goes off on these adventures.

I am now twenty-six weeks old and about fifty-eight pounds. I also just survived my first tramatic experience. The folks had to go to Atlanta and sent me to the boarding kennel. I could tell dad was as upset as I was but we both came through it with no problem. He kept assuring me his other dogs actually enjoyed going there and not to worry about it as I have no say so in the matter. We both sucked it up and got through it but I have a hunch I will have to go there again.