October 28, 2009

14 Weeks and 30 Pounds


Here our boy is showing off a very pretty sit/stay command. I wish I could say he was staring only at me, waiting on his next command but he is staring at his tennis ball hoping like heck this lesson is over. He now is pretty good healing on leash, auto sit, sit on command and coming...all on leash. However, some days are much, much better than others!



I would just be tickled to death with this guy if not for his frikken ears. I am afraid on a windy day he will fly away!! LOL   He is the first Rott I have ever had to have this problem. However, with some research I have found this isn't all that uncommon of a problem in Rotts.....even in really good breedings and the good news is it can be taken care of by taping his ears. Gus was not for this at all until I mentioned not only will no one want to breed to a dog with deplorable ears but he will get neutured ASAP!! He now cannot wait to get this little problem fixed.